Guns drawn one each day in order noted below beginning December 1, 2014
1. SAVAGE 10 Predator 243 22” BBL Rifle
2. S&W 22A 22LR 5.5” BBL Camo Pistol
3. REMINGTON 11-87 S12GA MOBU Shotgun
4. TAURUS 4510 COMPACT JUDGE 45/410 3” SS Pistol
5. WEATHERBY VANGUARD PREDATOR 223 CAMO Rifle
6. WEATHERBY PA-08 TURKE 12 GA 22” CAMO Shotgun
7. S&W 642 38SPL with LOCK Pistol
8. BERETTA NANO 9MM Pistol
9. RUGER 10/22 22LR Takedown MO CAMO Rifle
10. RUGER AMERICAN 22 LR 10RD MATTE BLK Rifle
11. SPRINGFIELD XDS 45 ACP 3.3” Black Pistol
12. REMINGTON 783 30-06 Blued Synthetic Stock Rifle
13. REMINGTON 870 EXP TURKEY MOB 12GA Shotgun
14. S&W M&P SHEILD 9MM Compact 7RDS Pistol
15. BROWNING BPS 20GA 22” BBL MOB Shotgun
16. BERETTA A300 OUTLANDER 12 GA Shotgun
17. TAURUS PT-111 Millennium Pro G2 9MM Pistol
18. S&W M&P 15-22 22LR Pistol
19. CZ REDHEAD O/U 12 GA Shotgun
20. RUGER LCP 380 ACP Pistol
21. T/C VENTURE 270WSM Blued Synthetic Stock Rifle
22. TAURUS PT58 380 19RDS Blue Pistol
23. REMINGTON VERSA MAX SPORTS 12 GA BLK Syn Shotgun
24. S&W BG380 BODYGUARD 380 w/Laser Pistol
25. SIG SAUER P250 9MM Compact Pistol
26. MOSSBERG 100 ATR Blue SYNTHETIC STK Rifle
27. T/C TRIUMPH Bone Collector .50 Cal Muzzleloader
28. SAVAGE 42 22WMR/410 Combo Gun
29. S&W SDSVE 9MM 4” Barrel Pistol
30. MOSSBERG 500 12GA 18.5 SYN. With Pistol Grip Shotgun
31. RUGER AMERICAN 30-06 22” BBL Rifle
December Month of Guns Giveaway Rules
1. 4000 tickets are to be sold on 31 guns. After the first 4000 tickets are sold on the initial 31 guns, an additional gun will be added for each additional 300 tickets sold.
2. The total number of guns drawn for will be dictated by the total number of total tickets sold; however, 31 guns are guaranteed.
3. Any guns added over the initial 31 will be determined by SC State NWTF Board Members.
4. Tickets are $10.00 donation each.
5. Last day to purchase tickets is November 17, 2014 or until last ticket is sold prior to this date.
6. Guns will be drawn for the month of December 2014.
7. These are new, factory made, standard type firearms.
8. By purchasing a ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearms(s) won, have the intention of using the firearms(s) only in Legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearms(s) won.
9. A gun a day will be given away starting December 1-31, 2014.
10. Winning ticket holders will be contacted by SC NWTF Board Member daily.
12. Winning ticket numbers will be drawn by a minimum of 3 SCNWTF Board of Directors Committee members.
13. Proceeds of the “31 Guns in the 31 Days Giveaway” benefit the South Carolina State Chapter of the NWTF Outreach programs (Jakes, Wheelin’ Sportsmen, Turkey Hunters Care and Women in the Outdoors), wildlife conservations projects and other projects the SCNWTF Board of Directors discretion.
14. You must be 21 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
15. Giveaway is void where prohibited.
16. All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
17. Winning tickets drawn will be returned to the tumbler and included in each days drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!)
18. Winners will be notified, using name, address, phone number and/or e-mail which the purchaser has written or requested on the ticket stub. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN, OR THE TICKET WILL BE FORFEITED AND NO PRIZE AWARDED.
19. At no time will the South Carolina State Chapter take possession of any firearms involved in this gun giveaway: winners will receive the firearms directly from
944 Sunset Boulevard
West Columbia, SC 29169
It is the ticket purchaser’s responsibility, and at their expense, to have the gun shipped to their local dealer if they choose. All applicable laws will apply.
20. The South Carolina State Chapter of the NWTF makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with the manufacturer if problem arises.
21. The South Carolina State Chapter of the NWTF makes no claims of firearms suitability of purpose of firearms won.
22. The South State Carolina Chapter of the NWTF limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchase.
23. Any questions may be directed to Dennis Waters at (864) 992-8683 or Don Going at (864) 993-8731.
24. If for some reason the firearm listed becomes unavailable the SC State Chapter of the NWTF reserves the right to substitute a firearm of equal or greater value.
25. Tickets and money can be turned in prior to November 15, 2014 to any State Board member or mailed to
Going and Associates Accounting Firm
416 Emerald Road North
Greenwood, SC 29646
26. If winner does not want firearm, they can choose to take cash payment of $250.