NWTFSC STATE CHAPTER GUN WINNERS 2022
Shooters Choice, 944 Sunset Blvd, West Columbia, SC 29169 803-791-5498
Date Gun Winner
1-Dec Beretta APX 9mm Luger Pistol Walker Moseley
2-Dec Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm Pistol Josh Lawson
3-Dec Stoeger M3000 12 Ga Shotgun Jonathon Douglas
4-Dec Mossberg Bantam 20 Ga Youth Shotgun Brittany Porth
5-Dec Sig Sauer P365 9mm Pistol Rick Robinson
6-Dec Franci Momentum 6.5 Rifle Sherry McDonald
6-Dec Sig Sauer P320 9mm compact Pistol Russ Braaten
7-Dec Glock G43 9mm Pistol Tiffany Rodgers
7-Dec Savage Axis Compact 6.5 Creedmoor Black Rifle Tara Waldhauer
8-Dec Mossberg 930 12 Ga Turkey Shotgun Austin Landers
8-Dec Escort PS Semi-Auto 410 Ga MOB Shotgun John Cutter
9-Dec Tikka T3x 6.5 CM Rifle Connor Hillyer
9-Dec IWI US Masada Optic Ready 9mm Luger Pistol Benjie Friday
10-Dec CZ Drake 20 Ga Shotgun Kristle Banks
10-Dec TR Imports Gold Horse 12 Ga Shotgun David Landers
11-Dec Ruger Max-9 9MM Pistol Jimmy Holley
11-Dec TriStar Hunter Mag ll O/U 12 Ga MO Shadow Grass Shotgun Jim Shiver
12-Dec Springfield Armory Hellcat 9mm Pistol Robert Broom
12-Dec Savage Axis II Compact 243 Win Black Rifle Teresa Rinder
13-Dec Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge Shotgun Sharon Holland
13-Dec Stoeger STR-9SC Black 9MM Pistol Chris Oswald
14-Dec Savage Axis II 7mm-08 Rifle R Markell
14-Dec TriStar Viper G2 Youth 12 Gauge Black Shotgun Crystal McPhail
15-Dec Henry Single Shot 308 Rifle Jamie Casavez
15-Dec Savage/Stevens 320 Turkey Thumbhole 12 Gauge Shotgun Scumpert
16-Dec CZ 1012 12 Gauge Shotgun Zack Wilson
16-Dec Glock G43 Engraved Tiffany and Paisley 9mm Pistol George Scott
17-Dec Henry Goldenboy 22 Lever Action Rifle Steven Byrum
17-Dec Ruger 10/22 Carbine 22LR Rifle Jerry Price
18-Dec Ruger 10/22 Carbine LR Rifle Clara Parsons
18-Dec Escort PS 12 Gauge MOB Shotgun Steve Brown
19-Dec Mossberg 590M 12 Gauge Shotgun Johnny Flower
19-Dec Savage Axis II XP 6.5 Creedmoor Blk Matte Rifle Aaron Brickle
20-Dec Sar USA SAR9 Safari 9mm Pistol Tim Beckham
20-Dec Stoeger Condor Field O/U Blk 12 Gauge Shotgun Robbie Sexton
21-Dec Savage 42 Takedown 22LR/410 Gauge Rick Shreve
21-Dec TriStar Viper G2 12 Gauge Black Shotgun Mike Seward
22-Dec Ruger American 22 LR Rifle Missy Stokes
22-Dec Smith and Wesson 642 Airweight 38 Special Pistol Neco Barnes
23-Dec Mossberg SA-20 20 Gauge Shotgun Dave Harrell
23-Dec Mossberg Patriot Predator 308 Win Rifle Casey Chapman
24-Dec FN 509 9mm Pistol Chad Barfield
24-Dec Savage Axis II XP 308 Rifle Joe Gainey
24-Dec Stevens 301 Turkey XP 20 Gauge Shotgun Mitchell Haddock
24-Dec TriStar Viper G2 20 Gauge Turkish Walnut Shotgun Skyler Daniel
26-Dec Mossberg Shockwave 12 Gauge Shotgun Peggy Wachter
26-Dec Ruger American Compact 308 Win Black Matte Rifle Mark Osborne
27-Dec Mossberg MC-2 9mm Pistol Josh Kornus
27-Dec Mossberg 500 Turkey MOO 12 Gauge Shotgun Joey Rudd
28-Dec Remington 700 ADL 6.5 Rifle L Smith
28-Dec Mossberg Patriot Predator 243 Win Rifle KC Kikes
29-Dec Ruger LCP II 22 LR Pistol Chris Rodgers
29-Dec Sig Sauer P365 -380 ACP Pistol Jerry Molina
30-Dec CZ P-10 9mm Pistol Kim Wilson
30-Dec Savage Axis XP 308 MO Breakup Rifle Robert Goff
31-Dec Ruger American 270 Win Rifle Mark McManus
31-Dec Weatherby Element 12 Gauge Turkey Shotgun Daniel Andrews
Each winner must be contacted via telephone by a member of the NWTFSC Board of Directors to confirm that they are aware of winning. So, even if you have seen here that you have won, please respond to the phone call you receive in order for us to keep our records up-to-date.
The NWTFSC State Chapter would like to congratulate all 2022 gun winners and thank everyone who purchased tickets as well as all organizations that helped us sell tickets. We appreciate everyone’s efforts and look forward to doing this again next year!
2022 NWTFSC December Month of Guns Giveaway Rules
- 4000 tickets are to be sold on 31 guns. After the first 4000 tickets are sold on the initial 31Guns, for each additional 300 tickets sold over the initial 4000 one additional gun will be added to the total number.
- The total number of guns drawn for will be dictated by the total number of total tickets sold; however, 31 guns are guaranteed.
- Any guns added over the initial 31 will be determined by NWTFSC State Board Members.
- Tickets are $10.00 donation each.
- Last day to purchase tickets is November 25, 2022 or until last ticket is sold prior to this date.
- Guns will be drawn for the month of December 2022.
- These are new, factory made, standard type firearms.
- By purchasing a ticket, you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearms(s) won, have the intention of using the firearms(s) only in Legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearms(s) won.
- A gun a day will be given away starting December 1-31, 2022.
- Winning ticket holders will be contacted by NWTFSC Board Member daily
- Winners will be posted weekly at http://www.nwtfsc.com.
- Winning ticket numbers will be drawn by a minimum of 3 NWTFSC Board of Directors.
- Proceeds of the “Month of Guns Giveaway” benefit the South Carolina State Chapter of the NWTF Outreach programs (Jakes, Wheelin’ Sportsmen, Turkey Hunters Care and Women in the Outdoors), wildlife conservations projects and other projects at the NWTFSC Board of Directors discretion.
- You must be 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
- Giveaway is void where prohibited.
- All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
- Winning tickets drawn will be returned to the tumbler and included in each days drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!)
- Winners will be notified, using name, address, phone number and/or e-mail which the purchaser has written or requested on the ticket stub. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN, OR THE TICKET WILL BE FORFEITED AND NO PRIZE AWARDED.
- At no time will the NWTFSC State Chapter take possession of any firearms involved in this gun giveaway: winners will receive the firearms directly from Shooter’s Choice, 944 Sunset Boulevard, West Columbia, SC 29169, phone (803) 791-5498. It is the ticket purchaser’s responsibility, and at their expense, to have the gun shipped to their local dealer if they choose. All applicable laws will apply.
- The NWTFSC State Chapter makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with the manufacturer if problem arises.
- The NWTFSC State Chapter makes no claims of firearms suitability of purpose of firearms won.
- The NWTFSC Chapter limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchase.
- Any questions may be directed to Dennis Waters at (864) 992-8683 or Don Going at (864)993-8731
- If for some reason the firearm listed becomes unavailable the NWTFSC State Chapter reserves the right to substitute a firearm of equal or greater value.
- Tickets and money can be turned in to any State Board member or mailed to Going and Associates Accounting Firm, 416 Emerald Road North, Greenwood, SC 29646.
- If winner does not want firearm, or prohibited from owning a firearm, they can choose to take cash payment of $250.00.