2013 Checklist for Use by Chapter Presidents and Board Members
- Local chapter scholarship winners must be submitted by January 31 to the State Chapter President.
- January 15 - National Youth Art Contest (opportunity for all Jakes) Deadline More info about this contest is available at www.nwtf.org
- January Submit your Super Fund request for scholarship funds to State Chapter President
- January Banquet Season Begins (remember reports should be sent within 30 days of the event)
- February 13-16 - National Convention in Nashville, TN
- March 1 - Deadline to submit the State scholarship winner to Edgefield for the National scholarship consideration
- March Spring Seed Subsidy orders are due in Edgefield
- Jakes, WITO and Wheelin events must be registered at least 30 days prior to the event to secure insurance coverage. Send all Superfund requests to the RD and State Chapter President
- Make plans to attend your Scholarship winner’s award day and present the check in person. Please take photos and send them in for the state website.
- June 1 - Conservation Educator of the Year nominations must be postmarked
- June 15 – Chapter deadline to request an Education Box. – send your request to the State Chapter President.
- June 30 – Deadline for the complete list of Education Box to be received in Edgefield.
- Banquet Dates and Ticket orders due to Regional Directors for the 2014 season.
- August 31 - All scholarship winner pictures are due in Edgefield for the Banner display at the National Convention
- Education Boxes will be sent to chapters who requested one this month.
- Fall Seed subsidy order must be placed
- Roger Latham Award and Professional Award nominations must be submitted for consideration at the September Board meeting
- Hall of Fame nominations must be received by the State President by the September Board meeting
- October 1 All Director Award Names and Chapter Award info is due.
- October 30 All Jakes reports must be received in Edgefield for State Recognition.
- October 30 - Roger Latham Award nomination must be received in Edgefield
- November 15 - Submit the Law Enforcement/Wildlife Officer package must be received in Edgefield by November 19.
- November 30 - Submit all Jakes Event Award nominations to Edgefield
- November 30 - Professional Award nomination to Edgefield
- Submit your Superfund request for Turkey Hunters Care if your chapter is participating in this program